COMPLETE 2D Game Development in Unity with Coding EXPLAINED.
In this course , I'll be teaching the basics of setting up a 2D Platfomer Game in UNITY along with Coding Explanation.
Updated on Oct, 2023
Language - English
Duration -1.5 hours
This tutorial is an amalgamation of -> "How to create a game in Unity" along with -> "Introduction to C# Coding required for Game Development" , all explained thoroughly within a 2 HOURS !
Some Key-Points of this course are:-
-> This course is a UNIVERSALLY UNDERSTANDABLE collection of videos , that will familiarise you with the COMPLETE PROCEDURE of making a game in Unity IRRESPECTIVE of whether you have a coding or development related background OR NOT.
-> It covers FUNDAMENTAL UNITY CONCEPTS like "What are Assets?" "What are GameObjects ?" "What are Components ? " and many more. Moreover ,it also provides knowledge about the basic CODING concepts like "What are Variables and How to use them?" "What are Functions?" and so on. Thus , the course is an excellent combination of the TWO MAIN aspects connected to making a game of your own.
This collection also contains CODING NOTES AND THE REQUIRED ASSETS which you can download at the last which will further increase your knowledge and can help you cross check every concept that is explained in the videos.
Short, informative, helpful and concept building are some of the other key-ingredients of this course that make it stand out from the others available.
Hence this course is like THE ULTIMATE DESTINATION for gaining all the necessary knowledge that is required for 2D game development.
What will you learn in this course:
- Master beginner C# concepts, like variables, "if" statements, and arrays.
- Defines the FULL concept of building up a 2D Platformer Game in Unity.
- Create Players with Basic Movement Controls and Combo Attack Systems.
- Create enemies with basic AI behavior like following the player and shooting fireballs.
- Create UI elements like Health Bars,Power Up Bars etc.
- Collect and destroy game objects.
- Implement various particle systems to enhance the game feel.
- Short (<2 hours) and "To the point" teaching technique with suitable necessary examples.
- Notes and Assets Required to cross check everything taught in this series.
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- Absolute NO prior CODING knowledge is required. Everything will be taught in this course.
- Only a computer system is required that at least meets the minimum specs requirements to run Unity .
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Introduction and Setting Up.
- Introduction 01:49 01:49
- Downloading and Installation 02:45 02:45
- Setting Up Unity Editor 01:23 01:23
Player Combo Attack Mechanics
Enemy AI Attack Mechanics
UI Elements And Effects
Thank You !
Hey there ! I am an Indie Game Dev and a Coding Enthusiast . I have contributed in several indie games over the years and have taught many individuals about the basics of creating a game of your own in the simplest way possible. I will be providing various courses related to the full procedure of how to develop 2D or 3D games of your own. So stick around for more.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now