Go language Spreadsheet Library
Updated on Oct, 2023
Language - English
Duration -1 hours
This tutorial explains how to create a spreadsheet and manipulate it using the Go language with the Excelize. The spreadsheet is a page in an Excel file; it contains rows and columns with specific names.
Excelize completing this tutorial, you will be able to create a spreadsheet and perform read operations on it.
Excelize is a library written in pure Go providing a set of functions that allow you to write to and read from XLAM / XLSM / XLSX / XLTM / XLTX files. Supports reading and writing spreadsheet documents generated by Microsoft Excel™ 2007 and later. Supports complex components by high compatibility, and provided streaming API for generating or reading data from a worksheet with huge amounts of data.
What will you learn in this course:
- You will learn over 50 usually functions of Excelize by examples
- You will learn Excel documents import and export, data visualization, and data analysis
- You will learn generate or parsing complex spreadsheet documents
- You will master Excelize high-performance large Excel document reading and writing, and integration with business systems
What are the prerequisites for this course?
- No Go language experiences needed
- Familiar with the use of Excel
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
- Excelize Introduction 03:26 03:26
- Go language and Excelize Develop Environment Setup (Windows & Mac) 07:03 07:03
- Basic Concepts 09:26 09:26
Excelize Basic Usage
Working with Large Spreadsheet Efficiently
I’m familiar with Go language programming, middleware, and big data solution.
I enjoy actively contributing to open source projects
I’m the author of the open-source software Excelize, TOML-to-Go, aurora, efp, npf, and xgen.
In my spare time, I like listening to classical music, surfing the internet, play the clarinet, and taking a leisurely walk outdoors.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now