- Parallel Algorithm Tutorial
- Parallel Algorithm Home
- Parallel Algorithm Introduction
- Parallel Algorithm Analysis
- Parallel Algorithm Models
- Parallel Random Access Machines
- Parallel Algorithm Structure
- Design Techniques
- Matrix Multiplication
- Parallel Algorithm - Sorting
- Parallel Search Algorithm
- Graph Algorithm
- Parallel Algorithm Useful Resources
- Parallel Algorithm - Quick Guide
- Parallel Algorithm - Useful Resources
- Parallel Algorithm - Discussion
Parallel Algorithm Tutorial
A parallel algorithm can be executed simultaneously on many different processing devices and then combined together to get the correct result. Parallel algorithms are highly useful in processing huge volumes of data in quick time. This tutorial provides an introduction to the design and analysis of parallel algorithms. In addition, it explains the models followed in parallel algorithms, their structures, and implementation.
This tutorial will help the undergraduate students of computer science learn the basic-to-advanced topics of parallel algorithm.
In this tutorial, all the topics have been explained from elementary level. Therefore, a beginner can understand this tutorial very easily. However if you have a prior knowledge of writing sequential algorithms, it will be helpful in some chapters.
Kickstart Your Career
Get certified by completing the courseGet Started