Improve Your Day to Day English
Simply Easy Learning
Updated on Oct, 2023
Language - English
Duration -4 hours
This tutorial covers the utilitarian concepts of English. Ranging from correct pronunciations to common mistakes in english.
It also covers the concepts related to the usage of english for interviews to maximize your success rates.
This tutorial comes in handy for anyone who wants to improve his/her spoken english skills. It is helpful especially for those who struggle to communicate effortlessly in english, hence, feel shy or lack confidence due to the same.
The viewer should have a basic knowledge of english.
Check out the detailed breakdown of what’s inside the course
Improve Your Day to Day English
- Best Words to Compliment 08:21 08:21
- Better Ways to Say Thank You 14:50 14:50
- British and American English Vocabulary 09:47 09:47
- Commonly Confused Words 14:44 14:44
- Learning the Correct Way to Pronounce 09:24 09:24
- Different Ways to Say Goodbye in English 08:34 08:34
- Commonly Confused Phrases with Bear or Bare 11:36 11:36
- How to Effectively Present Your Skills During an Interview 18:10 18:10
- Grammatical Errors Even Smart People Make 12:38 12:38
- Most Common Mispronounced Words 10:38 10:38
- Foreign Words and Phrases now used in English 14:49 14:49
- Magic Words for Better Communication 18:01 18:01
- Powerful words to use Instead of Good 15:21 15:21
- Synonyms for Important 08:07 08:07
- Words to use Instead of Very 09:12 09:12
- Tips to Become Fluent in English 22:24 22:24
- Words Which Could Confuse you 11:12 11:12
- Terms to Enhance Your Business English Vocabulary 11:58 11:58
- The Correct way to Pronounce 07:37 07:37
- How to Say NO 20:44 20:44
TutorialspointSimply Easy Learning
Tutorials Point originated from the idea that there exists a class of readers who respond better to online content and prefer to learn new skills at their own pace from the comforts of their drawing rooms.
The journey commenced with a single tutorial on HTML in 2006 and elated by the response it generated, we worked our way to adding fresh tutorials to our repository which now proudly flaunts a wealth of tutorials and allied articles on topics ranging from programming languages to web designing to academics and much more.
40 million readers read 100 million pages every month
Our Text Library Content and resources are freely available and we prefer to keep it that way to encourage our readers acquire as many skills as they would like to. We don't force our readers to sign up with us or submit their details either to use our Free Text Tutorials Library. No preconditions and no impediments, Just Simply Easy Learning!
We have established a Digital Content Marketplace to sell Video Courses and eBooks at a very nominal cost. You will have to register with us to avail these premium services.
User your certification to make a career change or to advance in your current career. Salaries are among the highest in the world.
Our students work
with the Best
Related Video CoursesView More
Become a valued member of Tutorials Point and enjoy unlimited access to our vast library of top-rated Video CoursesSubscribe now
Master prominent technologies at full length and become a valued certified professional.Explore Now