- Axure RP Tutorial
- Axure RP - Home
- Introduction to Prototyping
- Axure RP - Introduction
- Axure RP - User Interface
- Axure RP - Basic Interactions
- Using Masters & Dynamic Panels
- Axure RP - Condition Logic
- Axure RP - Advanced Interactions
- Axure RP - Widget Library
- Axure RP - Exporting Prototype
Axure RP Tutorial
This tutorial aims to provide a brief introduction to Axure RP Pro, one of the leading prototyping tools in the User Experience (UX) industry. With ample examples to work with, you will get acquainted with Axure terminologies as well as unique ways to make the interactions work for you and your team(s).
Target audience for this tutorial are UX enthusiasts who want to understand what it takes to build a prototype and how Axure RP, as a tool can be used effectively. This tutorial is also a good refresher for UX practitioners to know the recent updates in Axure RP 8.
The tutorial assumes preliminary knowledge of User Interface (UI), User Experience (UX) and the background of creating simple algorithms/procedural steps. Introductory knowledge of frontend designing is a plus.
Kickstart Your Career
Get certified by completing the courseGet Started